1) I am appreciative of God’s continuing love for me and my family.
2) I’m appreciative of having a good therapist who will help me on my journey of emotional healing.
3) I’m appreciative of my job, I really needed to help the mister in a financial way. It’s working wonders for my self-worth.
4) I’m appreciative of the good insurance we have, it makes living easier when we know an illness will not destroy us financially
5) I’m appreciative of the friends(online and IRL) I have in my life (the good and not so good ones).
6) I’m appreciative for my Auntie G, for her prayers and her love. For her mothering and guidance.
7) I am appreciative for the mister, even with all the tough times I am blessed that he is mine.
8 ) I’m appreciative of womanhood, I feel I have finally become a grown woman and it feels really good.
9) I’m appreciative for Nappturality.com, finding this site has opened me up into so many different worlds. Even in the worst times I know I can find sisterhood there.
10) I’m appreciative of life, living it, surviving it, exploring it. I am so very blessed